MECC CO., LTD. (hereinafter MECC) recognizes the importance of personal information and considers it our obligation properly to protect personal information we obtain. To address the obligation MECC will execute the following policies.
1. Use of Personal Information
 In the event personal information is provided to MECC, the purpose for its use and a range of the use will be disclosed and be notified before and/or after the use.
 Change of the above purpose or the range will be notified as quickly as possible.
2. Control of Personal Information
 MECC has administrative provisions to handle and control personal information and prevent leakage, loss or damage of such information.
 MECC will not disclose personal information to a third party except for the following events.
(1) In the event permission was obtained from the individual who offered the information.
(2) In the event a court of law or law requires disclosing the information.
(3) In the event any individuals are not specified by disclosure of the information.
 MECC will supervise a third party not to leak, lose or damage personal information through contractual obligations when such information is delegated to such a party.
3. Handling of Personal Information
 Personal information will be handled in accordance with the use only for the purpose and in the range notified in advance.
 Personal information obtained in ordinary business activities as follows will be used only for contacts from us.
* Information on business cards
* Information on official gazettes
* Information on lists disclosed to the public